Sonntag, März 07, 2010

Am I sunburned? :D

Yeah! If you believe it or not, when we ate dinner Scott told me that my face is kinda red. :D I don't know if this really came from the sun cause I've been outside all day, or from the fact that I just finished cooking dinner. I tryed to make orange chicken, which we usually order from the Chinese place. It was so good. I didn't expect my first try to turn out that good. About the sunburning question. Yes it has been really warm this weekend. Today the temperatures went up to 61 F and I was outside all day. This morning I thought the day'd be all messed up cause poor Sarah is sick. But our riding lesson didn't get canceled, instead they asked me if I'd ride Rio (Sarah's horse she got last fall) for her. Of cause my answer was yes :) and I even rode Rosalie after I got back from the lesson. So I did spend the whole day outside. But I wouldn't think that you can get sunburned already...

Yesterday I spend the day at Ally's. After finishing our math portfolio we went with her brother, who is home from college right now, to Winchester. There we picked up Stephen and went to get icecream. Then we watched "I love you Beth Cooper" at Ally's. (I read the book so I wanted to watch to movie.)

Friday night I was at Christine's house with Richelle and her boyfriend, watching a movie. Christine lives right next to her grandparents. They wanted to meet me cause they're from Germany. Yeah they speak perfect German without any accent or so. I was totally overwhelmed. Afterwards I thought it was kinda embarrassing. They must have thought I was kidding about being from Germany cause I couldn't really speak German to them. CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT?? I couldn't speak Germany. Don't ask me why. I don't have any problems talking to my parents in German. But there I couldn't say much more than that I'm Sarah and from Hanover when they asked me where I'm from. There is something wrong with me. I seriously started talking to them in English even though they were talking perfect German.

So after all my weekend was different than epected but great!! :) I hope the weather stays like that.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen