Dienstag, April 27, 2010

Earth Day

Vorab erst einmal eine Frage. Feiern wir 'Earth Day' in Germany??

Earth day was last Tuesday and because of that a few of the exchange students went to volunteer on the Earth Day Festival in Lauden County, the richest county in the US (Did you expect some county here in Virginia to be the richest in the whole US?)



It was fun but in the end of the day I was sooo tired. Not only because of that day, I couldn't sleep in at all last weekend. On Sunday I got picked at 7am for the volunteer project and on Saturday we had a track meet and left the school at 7am and got back at 6pm. So I spent the whole day at the meet and my race was at 9 in the morning. So after that I had nothing else to do. I think running cross county is more my thing. Maybe because there are more ppl in one race and so as long as you are not under the last couple of ppl I consider everyone as good :)So at track it's kinda easyer to look slow... I don't feel slow when I'm running but most of the ppl are still faster. I don't know how they do that. My legs just don't move that fast :D But I'm working to get better so I'm better when my dad's comming to watch me in two weeks :)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen