Mittwoch, April 21, 2010

another week of april

Only 14 days left till my dad's coming to visit. It's gonna be exciting what he thinks about my life here. I still remember my first thoughts about America :D but by now I'm used to most of it...


The last two days I had science field trips. A couple of the science classes went to Monocacy and Manassas Battlefield Park. Since the American Civil Was was fought in this region we also got to see some history. Tuesday we took a lot of water samples to measure ph, persent of oxigen, etc and today we were looking at living organisms in the river. With this group of poeple we had a lot of fun and it was definitely better than going to school. ;)


I'm also getting closer to my goal to do one cross country event with Rosalie here before I leave. I've been starting jumping with her and we're getting better and better and last Saturday we went to a combined test. Dressage and Jumping. Unfortunatelly the dressage was extremly boring since I just had to walk and trot (yes I'm being serious) but I needed the low level for jumping because we are still beginners. Yeah... the jumping part was more rushing over the jumps and not at all the way we've been practicing but I still think we did a good job.

That night I went over to Ally's for her surprise birthday party. She really had no clue about it at all. She went out to dinner before while we got to her house. It was so funny seeing her opening the door of the basement (all decorated with balloons), finding a few friends plus her parents, who got home earlier, jumping up from behind the bar.

I really want a surprise party!!!

1 Kommentar:

  1. Dein Pferdfoto sieht echt cool aus!!!

    Es ist ja echt toll, dass dein Vater dich besuchen fährt, das wird bestimmt toll!

    Noch eine schöne Zeit!

    AntwortenLöschen